Spoon Suspects
Slice of Lax
As I walk out of W105 at 2:45 I grab my spoon and am ready to put my shorts on. I go into the bathroom to put on my shorts and star a conversation with someone in the stall next to me. After I’m done putting my clothes on, I walk out and see the Nike Dunks and immediately think, Nino. I walk down the stairs of Walsh hall I head towards my locker to put my khakis away into my locker. I put away the clothes and Andrew asks “What happened to your stick?” I look and he points to a crack in the head of the stick. I immediately go into the office and ask Mrs. Galvin if the camera works in the main lobby of Walsh. She curiously said yes. I asked if she could play back the tapes if anybody had broken my spoon. After 15 minutes of hard work and investigation, we get our first suspect, Andrew Burke, but he put it back into the trash bin where it was before. Then we get a tip from Arrupe Crime Stoppers by Francisco. He said that He, Madison, and Jake had taken the stick outside to play with it, but Madison had broken it. Mrs. Galvin called Madison in for questioning. After hours work in the interrogation room, he finally couldn’t deal with the pressure, lie after lie he told. We got his information and the crime was solved and Madison is pleading guilty and is released on bail until he will be tried on Mon. March 15, 2010.
haha good name
ReplyDeleteWhat happened to Madison?
ReplyDeleteI think the story could have more to it. I didn't think it made that much sense. I think you should write more about what happened.
ReplyDelete- Kevin V.
I like the language and the terms used
ReplyDeleteI liked how you turned some of the words so it seemed like it was an actual court case.
ReplyDeletewhy r u saying spoon that sounds so stupid when you use it casually. Good story though
ReplyDeletemore descriptioin it could be longer but don't just put random words down. make them be descripitive
ReplyDelete