Monday, March 15, 2010

A Slice of Life by Darvin Sainte-Luce


As I walked down the track field of school I see something that sparks some moments of my childhood memories, and that thing is the Big Soda. You might be wondering what the big soda is? It is a huge some what looking can that has many different colors on it and there are many different ones around the country. This one here has red and orange stripes. As I was child and my child imagination were describing this huge object as a giant soda can I was always on the look out two see if I would see any, if I were to go on the highway to go somewhere. I would always try to see different one any time then the ones I have seen before, but that was not up to me, it was up to the car. I had seen on here, Rhode Island and Connecticut. Every time I would see one I would wonder what would be inside of the , but since it seemed like a soda can I thought it was I big soda can with billions of gallons of soda and this was where the soda companies get their soda from. After time after time the soda shape began to fade away and it began to look like a big dome. Then one day I was coming to school and I saw the big soda next to Morrisay Boulevard, I asked my dad what was inside of that thing and he said gas. Even though that answer ended my curiosity of what was inside I still always give it the name the big soda.


3 comments:

  1. Darvin this is a great story. I liked that you talked about your experiance with the bid soda. I think that you could be a little more creative, but over all it was a nice story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darvin, I think this is a great story. I love how you stil have the child in you as you still call that Foo Man Choo gas tank the Big Soda. I also think that water towers look like giant lollipops. Respect Darvin.

    ReplyDelete